The pandemic changed the way we work. We now rely on SaaS applications more than ever, and their limitations have been exposed. Workplace applications are fragmented, and this results in inaccessible information and huge losses in productivity for companies worldwide.
Omnifia utilises best-in-class AI and NLP to help its customers seamlessly discover workplace information. The London-based startup designs and builds far-reaching and complex systems that touch across the entirety of its customer’s application stacks. Omnifia unlocks unique insights based on state-of-the-art NLP and AI techniques. The team is seeking its first hire to develop its offering today and shape its vision for the future.
The founders have experience in delivering award-winning, industry-leading and first-of-a-kind SaaS products. The team recently closed a pre-seed funding round from prominent angel and VC investors including those from the likes of GTM Hub, Cambridge Angels and Charlotte Street Capital.
They are looking for a competent developer who wants to be a pioneer and make their mark on shaping the future of work.
We are looking for a full stack engineer that has around 2 years experience and is likely looking for their second role. The successful candidate will be working under a seasoned and highly innovative CTO that has over 10 years experience in developing state-of-the-art AI applications.
Developing the product: The role will be focused on delivering meaningful updates to our core product. This will involve owning the entire development lifecycle for our React web app, our ExpressJS web APIs and AWS infrastructure.
Contributing to the product vision: Omnifia is building a proof of concept for its virtual assistant, and we expect the candidate to play an active role in building the future of the company. This will involve pushing the boundaries of state-of-the-art AI.
Helping shape company culture: As one of the first hires of the business, you will become a pivotal member of the team and rapidly advance your career. We are looking for people to define and set the culture in the company.
- Building distributed, scalable and secure cloud based apps
- Cutting edge AI/NLP practices with a unique data set
- Building highly experience-friendly apps for various platforms
- Building AI processing pipelines
- Generating new datasets from scratch
- Deriving useful insights for customers
- Tech startups and the investment scene
This role is crucial to the success of Omnifia. We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about AI. A demonstrable interest in AI is important, as this is the core technology we utilise to drive productivity.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes are an essential part of the process, what matters is how you learn and develop from them.
- Execute. Talk the talk but also walk the walk and deliver what you say.
- Find the 90/10 solution. Think of solutions that accomplish 90% of what you want with 10% of your time.
- Pioneer. Don’t be afraid to do or suggest things that go against the norm.
- Empower. Empower others by sharing your experiences, regardless of whether they are good or bad.
- Real opportunity to make your mark in a promising startup with notable investors
We will be adding other benefits as we accelerate 🚀.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.